Friday, August 21, 2009

Lolita

Lolita
Feeling Cute Today!

Items Worn:
- Curly twin tails
- Red contacts 2009
- Eyeshadow 006
- Nail Polish 001
- Toenail Polish 001
- カラーフィーバーデューイーシャイン
- Mascara/001
- Blush 002
- Engagement Ring (Wedding Event 2008)
- Hello Kitty earrings (2008)
- Hello Kitty necklace (2008)
- Mini ribbonn r/pk09H
- Mini ribbonn l/pk09H
- Pastel ribbon dress/pk09H
- Ribbon pumps/pk09H
- Frilled socks/pk09B
- Cardigan on Shoulders/pk
- Ribbon hand bag/pk09H
- Triple ice cream/pk09G
- Plush bunny/wh09D

Other Items not Posted:
Picture 2
More Kimono/Festival Items

Picture 1
Hello Kitty/Rebook Event


Picture 7
The New Jewel items I'm not so interested in. Maybe it is because of the colors?

Picture 6
Though I like the new fashion/accessory items!

Picture 5
As well as the HK items. I just can't say no!!


Picture 2
Besides the MASSIVE AMOUNT of new items in Katherine's store, there is a new sharing feature. I find this nice considering I hate triple posting everything. If you haven't noticed, I blog/twit/flickr a whole lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment