Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Lunch with the Family

Poupee Girl

Had lunch with my mom recently. We always have lunch then we go shop, shop, shopping!

My Look Today:
- Cutie layered
- メイベリン ボリューム マスカラ
- Color Contact Lense 002
- Toenail Polish 001
- Nail Polish 001
- Blush 004
- Lipstick 002
- Eyeshadow015
- Dot balloon skirt/bk09G
- Simple Tank Top/rd
- Polka-Dot Scarf Belt/rd
- Anchor earring/rd09D
- Heart and wing necklace/gl09G
- Black Leather Watch
- Platform Wedge Pumps/rd
- Polka-Dot Bandana Headband/bk
- Glasses/09B
- Lace Bra & Panties Set/bk
- Leggings/gr
- Boarder off shoulder shirt/09B
- Soft cream/br09G
- Teruteru bouzu/bk09E

Other Looks This Week:
Picture 4 Picture 3

Picture 1

Recent Items Posted:
1. I love this cardigan! It is soft and sooo soo sweet! Looks great with high waisted outfits. It fits just below the chest and accentuates your waisteline. I purchased this at MACYS. I believe they come in other colors.

2. I am in love with tank dresses this season. It is just perfect clothing for summer. Breathes well, looks great dressy or casual. Wonderful with tights, leggings, or on top of jeans. I purchased this dress at NORDSTROM. It comes in many patterns and colors. Purple, black, checkered, plaid, floral, etc. I might have to get more!!!

3. Just recently purchased a perfect skirt. It fits simply, goes well with everything, and has pockets in the front. It has a lovely dark grey gunmetal color to it. I can make it dressy or casual. Love it!

4. Sport socks for when I do work outs! They're comfy and perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment