Friday, August 7, 2009

My Ode to MADMEN

Ode to Madmen

Items Worn:
- Feminine arranged style
- Mascara/001
- Blush 002
- Eyeshadow 006
- カラーフィーバーデューイーシャイン
- Dot Drops/pk
- Classy blouse/gn09E
- High-Waist Pencil Skirt/bk
- Black Rose Pendant
- Silver & Gold Watch
- Gold Chain & Leather Belt
- Hoop Earrings with Pearl Drops
- Glasses/09B
- Quilted Clutch Purse/bk
- Bow Stiletto Heels/bkk
- (White Bridal Gloves 08)



MMs3_2wallpaper_800x600
VIA: www.amctv.com/originals/madmen

I love everything about this show. The characters, the set design, the clothing, the whole look of the show is just wonderful. I hope this upcoming season will be just as good or better than the previous!

Madmen

I especially love the fashion of Christina Hendricks as Joan Holloway. She is just curvy and fabulous! Though when I looked her up, she used to be so pencil thin! I am so happy this role came up for her. She is just wonderful in the part.

Most Recent Item Post:
Handmade Ring
This is my maternal grandmother's ring.
She wore this when she was young and single.
I believe it was handmade in the 20s or 30s.
It has a lot of memories attached to it.


Previous Look not Posted:
Ode to Madmen
Using the new red contacts. YAY!


Picture 4
I am loving the new colors and the new items recently. Not a big fan of the makeup, but the contacts are neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment